Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We always complain about these hollywood hunters, but we know there's good ones out there. I own all the Easton Reality bowhunting, but I'm in the market for some new DVD's. Lets hear some suggestions.

I'm looking for only bowhunting, mainly big game, not coyotes... just doesn't turn my crank. I like the kisky and lakosky stuff. The Drury's are kindof annoying. Oh, and I hate watching kids hunt... I don't know why, I just hating watching some kid hunting big bucks that they haven't put time in for.

So what are some good videos?

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Slunger Hollow Boys are some great DVD's , but they do have some kids hunting on them , love seeing the expressions on their faces ..

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like you already know what you like and want. Personally I love the Kisky's, Lakosky's, and the Drury's.
I do, but what videos are gonna offer that?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I like the Primos guys the best out of all of them as far as a crew goes but the roadtrips are good ones too
The Truth serious by primos is awesome. Did buy some muley crazy and muley madness DVDs and those were the most dissapointing ever. Just average bucks being shot one right after the other. No Hunt...just 4 guys and a like there he is! BOOM. Next hunt. Also I am sorry but when a deer is facing away from you at 300yds and you think its a great time to shoot and show it on TV...:mg:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Primos the Truth Bowhunting series is great. Hunter's Specialties Primetime bucks is about 90% bowhunting and Muzzy bad to the bone is all bowhunting as well ... and I have only seen one coyote shot on any of these dvd's and the dude was deer hunting when he shot it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, I have coyote hunting dvd's! I just am not a huge fan of hunting them with a bow. I'm really not sure y. If someone shoots a coyote while deerhunting it's cool. I'm not against that at all.

Keep em coming boys!

and girls :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i think now-a-days most every vidoe has a little of everything (kids, and gun hunting) but hunters specialties is good dan fitzgerald is great as well as relentless pursuit with tim wells is awesome try these vidoes

·
XX78 User
4,942 Posts
any of the "another year on the ground videos" are good. All bowhunting too.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Love to see Kill shots ?

If you like to see Kill shots check out
Dreis Visser African safaries DVD's
they have 100 to 200 BOW kills on each Video ! WOW !!!!
All African Animals

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can't believe no one has mentioned the Heartland Bowhunter videos!! You will not be dissappointed with these video. The HB crew is on to something! Check them out! The best video production on the market and they are not "Hollywood hunters".

www.heartlandbowhunter.com

Oh yeah, and I'm only a field staff member. I am not sponsored by them nor do I get paid to say this!! Maybe one of these days I'll make it to the national pro staff! :wink:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Definitely check out the White Knuckle Productions videos. They are all 100% fair chase bowhunting. They show the whole season, not just the kills. The videos start with the teams shed hunting, then summer scouting/ hanging stands, then their bow season. They are some of the best videos I have watched. Some truly amazing footage. Here's the link...

http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com/

·
Registered
280 Posts
I can't believe no one has mentioned the Heartland Bowhunter videos!! You will not be dissappointed with these video. The HB crew is on to something! Check them out! The best video production on the market and they are not "Hollywood hunters".

www.heartlandbowhunter.com

Oh yeah, and I'm only a field staff member. I am not sponsored by them nor do I get paid to say this!! Maybe one of these days I'll make it to the national pro staff! :wink:
Oh yeah Curtis, well maybe you can go hunt with HB and I can marry into the Brittingham family and get my hunt on down at "Rancho Encantado"...Check these out fellas!

http://www.jackbrittingham.com/videos/index.php

1 - 20 of 36 Posts