Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
i dont think theyre 100% cotton but dicks carries a field & stream line and they have a line that is great for early season. . . very light and the shirt has a cape back and vent strip down the sides. . . me and the guys i hunt with caught em on sale for 19.99 each last fall and bought all they had. . .

· Registered
979 Posts
this year i'm going to try the long sleeve bass pro enduraskin compression shirt with a camo t-shirt over top and regular cotton pants. last year i tried just a cotton button up shirt and it wasn't worth a hoot in this hot early season weather. good luck!

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Walmart has some this year that are a underarmor type material, I have no idea what they are made out of but I like the feel and they are like $15. I'm gonna buy a couple of these before the season starts. '94

· Registered
302 Posts
Medalist, Rocky Scent IQ, or any other thin shirt that has the sliver technology. I have been doing alot of research, and speaking with companies that have tested the shirts and they do work, especially when next to the skin. They wick moisture, kill odor and the shirt will not smell.

· Registered
972 Posts
I bought the under armor losse this year and I wont even think about wearing the medalist shirts now. It is a thinker material but seemed to keep me cooler. Being loser helps and the UA seems to be longer so you can tuck it in. By the way, we started hunting down here on the first of the month in 90+ degree weather.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.