Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to get a target to put in my garage. I want something that I can put a 5 spot or Vegas target on. Just wanting to practice in my driveway. Something that’s very portable would be nice. I’m going to find somewhere to shoot indoors in the winter. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
A Block would work as long as you arent too close. And as it gets worn out it might start letting some poke through the back. Usually takes us a year to wear one out to the point of it letting them in far enough to poke out the back. You could always stack a cheaper one behind it just so you don’t hit the wall.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nock on (their website) has a pretty cool target face you can put on a block (or any suitable target) that's meant for close range practice.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That is almost a real funny. What is bad is I think he was serious or at least it appears he was.

·
Registered
351 Posts
What do you think of this target DMI Sports Bristle Dartboard Cabinet Sets - Includes LED Lighting or Electronic Scoring Option pimion ?
I think this target will fit your garage perfectly.
Hey chief, welcome to AT.....Archery Talk.....although I too think that will fit in his garage. Not fit for arrows, not mine anyway....Lol. Go to the new members thread and tell us a little about you. Are you an archer? Just getting into the sport? Lot's of informed people here, ton's of info.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,122 Posts

·
Vendor
31 Posts
I built a thirdhand 4'x4' for my basement. It is amazing, but it is not portable. If would suggest a spider web target. Their smaller ones are reasonably priced I think and I absolutely love the easy arrow pull. You never have to use a puller.

SpiderWeb

The 24x24 will be able to hold a 5 and 3 spot.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I built a thirdhand 4'x4' for my basement. It is amazing, but it is not portable. If would suggest a spider web target. Their smaller ones are reasonably priced I think and I absolutely love the easy arrow pull. You never have to use a puller.

SpiderWeb

I’ve looked at these a couple times and almost bought one. They look super similar to my Bulldog targets. Makes me wonder if there’s any actual difference between them.

·
Vendor
25,429 Posts

SpiderWeb

You sir are absolutely correct in the fact that the 2'x2' spider web for $169 is way less in weight. It will be less than 1/4 the weight. If a smaller portable target is desired, for $35 buy the 4'x4' Third Hand Archery Skins. One can easily cut each skin down to 4 skins at 2'x2' and make 4 targets. Four 2'x2' spider webs would be about $680. :unsure:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts