Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 6 yr. old daughters rendition of me hunting deer. You gotta love this!!!:):):)

· Registered
2,403 Posts
Nice! Love the camo and the rack!

· Registered
322 Posts
Cool

You gotta love kids!:wink:

· Registered
6,685 Posts
What a rack!
But that Buck isn't more than 2.5....look how long his legs are in relation to his body:lol:

That's too cool man...My 5 yo is going ape crap right now. I told him if he can find his Binocs, camera and camo he can come with me on Sat in the ground blind.

I went to the bathroom and he was wearing Realtree overalls with all his gear in his backpack :lol:

Thanks for the smile Poor:darkbeer:

33,228 Posts
what a rack!
But that buck isn't more than 2.5....look how long his legs are in relation to his body:lol:

That's too cool man...my 5 yo is going ape crap right now. I told him if he can find his binocs, camera and camo he can come with me on sat in the ground blind.

I went to the bathroom and he was wearing realtree overalls with all his gear in his backpack :lol:

thanks for the smile poor:darkbeer:
+1

· Registered
2,814 Posts
hunting

for you guy and gals with younger kids.a few years back my 21 year old daughter was giving a speech and she told the group her favorite time is in the tree with dad,and tracking the deer with the guys.she has never hunted,but i still take her when she,s home from college.

your picture made my day,as i wouldnt give any thing up for all the days she sat in the woods with me,leave no regrets JT

· Registered
315 Posts
for you guy and gals with younger kids.a few years back my 21 year old daughter was giving a speech and she told the group her favorite time is in the tree with dad,and tracking the deer with the guys.she has never hunted,but i still take her when she,s home from college.

your picture made my day,as i wouldnt give any thing up for all the days she sat in the woods with me,leave no regrets JT
170 class. Definitely a high fence buck! He's a shooter. Wait! Are you shooting over a bait pile?:wink:

· Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
170 class. Definitely a high fence buck! He's a shooter. Wait! Are you shooting over a bait pile?:wink:
He's well over 170 :eek:

No high fence here :confused:

According to my daughter that is "Plastic Food" :)

· Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a rack!
But that Buck isn't more than 2.5....look how long his legs are in relation to his body:lol:

That's too cool man...My 5 yo is going ape crap right now. I told him if he can find his Binocs, camera and camo he can come with me on Sat in the ground blind.

I went to the bathroom and he was wearing Realtree overalls with all his gear in his backpack :lol:

Thanks for the smile Poor:darkbeer:
Your wlecome Kelly. It made me smile as well. Its amzing how something like that can melt you! It sounds like your son gave you a smile as well. Good luck with him Saturday!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.