Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am looking for your opinions on a great hunting stabilizer. More important than bow balance, I am looking for a stabilizer that will help tame the "kick" or handshock.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
388 Posts
This Limbsaver setup is amazing!

I added a fuse endcap for a little more balance. Removed ALL handshock (and with a 3.9lb bow shooting over 330 fps I had plenty!)

Attachments

· Registered
6,703 Posts
x coil

Try the new x coil stabilizer better than the s coil light weight if balance isnt an issue and removes all noise, vibration, and hand shock and can be yours for only $25 cant beat that if you want more versatility then modular system is amazing. Lets face it if it says sims its impossible to beat its all they do

· Registered
335 Posts
I have a doinker on my bow and I love it. It helps balance the bow and takes some of the shock out of the shot.

· Registered
6,703 Posts
shot doinker

I have a doinker on my backup bow and does a great job its a shorty hunter but it will be gettin switched out for an x coil this year.

· Ron (Ret. Air Force)
181 Posts
stabilizer

See if You can try a Diamond wildthing and see if You like it I put one on and it made a world of difference. Ron

· Registered
66 Posts
Doinker has a light(7-8 oz) 7" carbon multi-rod with their a-bomb.
if length isn't an issue they also have a 10" model.

· Registered
802 Posts
Best stabs

If you want effectivness without weight then try a Dead Center Archery Stab. When you pick it up you will think what is this going to do, But when it is on your bow and you start shooting better that is when you will notice the quality.

· Registered
2,017 Posts
Fuse

Whatever you do and which ever stabilizer you decide to go with please, please check out Fuse Stabilizers. they have many different kinds and one to fit anyone. i believe they are the best on the market.

· Registered
155 Posts
the only thing you can do is go to your nearest archery shop and try out a few differant designs.....each bow is differant so the stabilizers with affect them differant as well....dont buy into hype,try them all for yourself then make a decision

· Registered
6,039 Posts
Stealth Archery

I tried most of the stabilzers mentioned above and ended up with a Stealth. Vibration dampening, noise reduction, Balance, weight, it had everything I was looking for. Check them out, there was not a stabilizer I found "off the shelf" at a local store or archery shop that compared.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.