Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:NEED A LITTLE HELP?

WHO MAKE THE BEST ALL AROUND SIGHT?

Thinking about a single pin sight or one of those multi -pin sights that have a moveable pin in it. ?

SO, WHO MAKE THE BEST SIGHTS OUT THERE, AS FAR AS QUALITIY, EASY INSTALL, EASY TO SIGHT IN, ALOT OF V and H adjustments?

I was looking at spot hogg, sure loc, sword - but you guys and gals let me know?:confused:

· Registered
78 Posts
Id go with a sword. They are built very strong while being fairly lightweight. Sights are very bright and easy to adjust.

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Id go with a sword. They are built very strong while being fairly lightweight. Sights are very bright and easy to adjust.
the sword sight, do they have a model with multi-pin that has a adjutable single pin?

· Registered
2,354 Posts
I am considering buying the CBE Tek Hunter. You can have the single pin and there is also a 5 pin attachment you can buy to swap out on it. Sounds to me like it might be the real deal.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
I am verry happy with my Spot Hogg!!

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am considering buying the CBE Tek Hunter. You can have the single pin and there is also a 5 pin attachment you can buy to swap out on it. Sounds to me like it might be the real deal.
CBE looks pretty cool, have not heard much about, but I will be looking into it,

Is CBE made by Scott?

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
couldnt agree more
Is there a better sight to read up on SWORD sights, the SWORD site itself is kind of weak? as far as going into detail about there sights?

· Registered
2,354 Posts
CBE looks pretty cool, have not heard much about, but I will be looking into it,

Is CBE made by Scott?

Yes, Scott, does make them now. From what I understand they make them, but the people who started the company are still involved. I have seen some of the new ones, and they are solid, and I have seen some of the old ones, and they are still solid. I know someone at the range who bought what is now the Tek Hunter in 1993 and shot it for indoor, outdoor, 3D and everything. Never ever had one problem with it and it still is awesome. I'm convinced they are good.

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, Scott, does make them now. From what I understand they make them, but the people who started the company are still involved. I have seen some of the new ones, and they are solid, and I have seen some of the old ones, and they are still solid. I know someone at the range who bought what is now the Tek Hunter in 1993 and shot it for indoor, outdoor, 3D and everything. Never ever had one problem with it and it still is awesome. I'm convinced they are good.
started a new post on the CBE see if anybody has it? give us some pros and cons aboutit?

· Registered
170 Posts
Spot-Hogg; Hogg-it 5 or 7 pin; is very adjustable and now with the pin wrap the pins are very bright.

· Registered
572 Posts
I love both of my spot Hoggs. They have all kinds of adjustment and if your bow is dropped they will survive. Mine have taken a beating on stalks and they have yet to let me down, money well spent.

· Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

· Registered
1,586 Posts
sword sights are an unbeatable combination of quality, dependability, price, and durability. just search sword on AT and you should find plenty of info to read up on them!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.