Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS,
I am looking to get a new bow sight. I currently have an older sword acu site apex 3rd plane with the dovetail extension. it has alot of use and wear on it and i am just looking to get something newer. i have .019 top 3 pins and .010 lower pins, which i really like. i would like micro adjustability, and a little beefier pin bolts, and/or tightening systems, as mine have made little indents over time in the groove the pins slide up and down in. i am intrigued by the sure-locs and had a copper john before, and kinda like those as well. i use it most for hunting, but would like to do more 3d and need or would like at least 5 pins, because i enjoy long range shooting. let me know your thoughts and suggestions, and i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
If you want to do long distance shooting. Give a single pin slider a try. HHA is microadustable for windage and the way it sounds you move your pins around a lot.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I use the Sure Loc/Cobra Sidewinder for hunting works great and
for target I use Axcel 3000

·
Registered
199 Posts
Viper

I use the Viper Archery Microtune for hunting and really like it.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Extreme 1400 has 5 pins dovetail extension and is a toolless micro adjust it is a really solid made sight and so far I am happy with it. I switched to this one from the Copper John in my sig which was also a nice sight just a little difficult to use...

·
The Penetrator
4,473 Posts
I LOVE my Sure Loc Lethal Weapon 1. It's the 3rd one I've owned and I wouldn't buy anything else. The fine precision craftsmanship and ease of adjustments and fine precise tuning make it unmatched.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Give the Armortech HD a try. I have one and it is a great sight with microadjustments. I can not compare it to the other sights listed above but this sight so far works great for me.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts