Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use the Redhawk Peep sight? Looks like it would work very well, but it is a bit on the large side.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There was a pretty good thread by Kildog about peep sights for low light conditions. If I remember correctly, the Cosmic sights got high reviews for its brightness.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I went with the c-peep and have had on now for 3 years and it does the job. The only thing I hate with these type of peep is the rubber tubing. A hunting buddy, takes his peep off for hunting, and just goes with a kisser to ensure draw ancor and head position..

·
Registered
300 Posts
try droppin your peep, and usin a kisser, and the string against your nose for anchor point. works for me, and I can see a heck of a lot better.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Any big peep works fine for me -- I have tried removing the peep completely and relying on my anchor as suggested above, but I find that my accuracy is better with a big peep. The biggest one that Fletcher makes is probably a good choice; I haven't used this particular one yet but probably will this year. I think it is someting like 3/16" diameter.

Shooting with both eyes open will make a HUGE difference in low light conditions -- if you aren't doing this already, give it a try. As long as you have a reasonably strong dominant eye you should be all set -- as long as you are shooting with the dominant eye!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts