Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to for the best place to order finished arrows. New to archery, don't own an arrow saw or fletching jig...........yet. Played around with OT2 software and the Easton Flatlines should be nearly a perfect match for my Invasion.

·
Wait......what?
4,888 Posts
There was an ad I saw on here for fastarrows.com. Looked pretty good with decent prices.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Jerry at Southshore Archery,nobody want's your arrows to fly well more than he does.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry at Southshore archery is the popular vote? I always order shafts only so I can't say with any experience, but if there is an arrow guru I think it would be Jerry! Give him a call. He will help you with anything you need!

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
Your local Pro Shop?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I give my vote to Jerry Ratliff at South Shore Archery. Each arrow is weighed and numbered. Impeccable!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Jerry Ratliff at South Shore Archery Supply- the best in the business!!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Jerry at Southshore Archery....

·
Registered
431 Posts
Another vote for Jerry at South Shore Archery! You won't be dissapointed! He has a great selection of options and low shipping costs.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Without a doubt, Jerry at South Shore is your man. Not just arrows either. Next time you need anything archery related, give him a buzz first. Chances are he can get you what you need. One of the absolute best human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts