Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who usually has the best prices on arrows? Tired of spending all my archery fund on arrows

·
Registered
242 Posts
Victory VAP arrows there fast, accurate, and cheap there 6-8 $ at my local archery store depends on how many I buy

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt. I mean like higher end arrows like fmjs, injexions, injexion fmjs and so on. I should have specified

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Eders had a good price on ACC PHS arrows a few weeks ago. I bought 2 dozen. Best arrow I have shot!

NC

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
I have Flatlines on sale right now, 98.99 tyd
Fletched with blazer vanes
in stock

·
Registered
939 Posts
Bowhunter's Superstore will match arrow prices according to their web site. It is your choice as to what you are looking for, but South Shore Archery offers services that I haven't found matched anywhere. Again, it is your choice as to exactly what you are looking for. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Simply cannot beat Deer Crossing Archery for quality and price!
I totally agree. Hope they can keep the price structure close to what it is now. These are high quality arrows at discount store prices.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
The best arrows for the money I've seen so far were the Harvest time arrows. They are no longer available, but I believe the Muddy's and Deer Crossings are both very similar to the Harvest Time. The Deer Crossing arrows look to be pretty good for the money. I would take my chances with Deer Crossing over Gold Tip any day. I've never gotten good accuracy from Gold Tips. Maybe I got some bad ones, but once I've had a couple of bad experiences with arrows, I'm done. I struggled with grouping my Gold Tips. Compared to the groups I was getting from my aluminum arrows, they were awful. I have very little patience with arrows that won't group because years ago, I struggled with Beman hunters for a couple of years before I realized they were junk. I wasted so much time and cheated myself out of a couple of years of good shooting. I will never struggle with another carbon arrow. If they don't group, I'm done. No more turning nocks or limb bolts trying to get arrows to group, or waiting for the company to come out with their next year's model. I have stockpiles of XX78's to insure that I will always have arrows that will group! Carbon Tech's are great, but they are expensive. Carbon Express I've heard are good, but also expensive if you get their better arrows. ACC's are hard to beat too, but are pricy as well. My solution to this delima was eBay! 3 dozen brand new Carbon Tech Rhino 400 yellow label shafts for about $75 each! That's Half Price! If you are not patient enough to try eBay, I would recommend Deer Crossing arrows. Too many people are having good things to say about them for them not to be any good.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let me clarify this question. I want fmjs , injexions, fmj injexions. Nothing else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts