Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a good light and quiet quiver for my Allegiance. I am leaning towards a 2 piece. Any suggestion on one that would work the best.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ditto Alpine Soft Loc

I take my quiver off after getting in my tree. Mechanism is silent and easy to remove / install.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Alpine Soft Loc

Yeah...what rodlayton said.

·
Registered
313 Posts
+2 on the Soft Loc. I actually think it balances my bow better but maybe I'm just screwed up...

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
The lightest 2 piece you will find is the Diamond quiver and it's pretty solid and quiet. The wife has one on her Equalizer and it matches her bow's camo in Max 4 Advantage:tongue:

·
Registered
80 Posts
The Alpine Soft Loc is a one piece, but is by far, the best quiver i have ever used. I like to remove my quiver from my bow when I get to my spot. It's rubber mounted, quiet and easy to remove. I think the person who suggested it either missed the part about the two piece, or ignored the fact that you asked for a 2 piece because this quiver is that good.

I have one on my allegiance.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I like a 2pc. Quiver and the Bowtech/Diamond quiver works great. If I wanted a 1pc. I would use the Alpine Soft Loc:)

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess my question now is With all the talk of how good the soft lok is. Is it safe two say that Alpines 2 piece is just as good of quailty? The soft lok sounds great but I have made my mind up on the 2 piece so that is all i want. I saw that Alpine has a two piece i just didn't know if there are better 2 pieces out there? Thanks

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does the Alpine 2 piece fit on the Bowtech Allegiance. If so does it work well?

·
Registered
967 Posts
jdcamo said:
Does the Alpine 2 piece fit on the Bowtech Allegiance. If so does it work well?
Yes it will fit, I am using one on my Tribute, 4 arrow. Actually nicer than I thought. puts the weight a little more forward though

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
fuse would work, and you should also look into Trophy Ridge quiver. i really dont have any suggestions, only thoughts. :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts