Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,675 Posts
I HAVE that High dollar trophy ridge on mine and its ok but if I got another one I would get the Alpine soft lock. Looks real good to me and it comes with a tree mount.

· I am the Tin Man!
2,985 Posts
If you shoot with the quiver on your bow you cant beat the Tightspot. If you are gonna hang it in a tree anyway then save a $100 and get the Soflock.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
I have a $30 Bohning that holds 4. Would rather have 6. The Ghost quiver looks nice but I like the one above more.

· Registered
2,112 Posts
hey thats my wife! anyone know a good lawyer, ahh she's hot I will just keep her and share... haha

Money no object looks like the Tightspot would be the best. But I do like my Softloc and its I guess more than 1/2 the price. Depends on if your rich or not or tight with your money. Ohh and if your get the Softloc buy the adapter that sets it back further and brings it up a few inches. Set's the quiver further back, you'l see when yu get one! :)

I just have her hold my arrows until I need one.

· Registered
6,628 Posts
Check out the Athens Zen quiver. It comes with a built in tree auger and hanging hook. Once the quiver is screwed in to the tree you hang your bow right from it which obviously keeps things nice and organized. Best of all, the arrows are readily available for a follow up shot if needed and you'll never forget a bow hook in a tree again lol

· Registered
526 Posts

· Registered
13,543 Posts
If you will ever shoot with it on, then do yourself a favor and get a Tightspot. If you will never do that, then just get a thirty dollar special. I used to take my quiver off in the tree, until I got a Tightspot...now it is always on and I am much faster and smoother with a second shot...were I ever to need one :)

· Registered
734 Posts
i use the t-5 on my DXT but had a Kwikee on my previous bow. it worked great for detaching it in the tree, especially since they make the adapters for mounting it to the tree. i always just used a bungee cord. since i switched to the DXT, i just leave the quiver on now and have no issues.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.