Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· can I shoot it?
17,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I setting up my new DXT, and and wondering what all of you have put on it as far as rest goes? I am using it strickly for hunting, and stump shooting, and was thinking at first of the whisker biscut rsst. Now I am not so sure, I like the full containment of the WB but now am also looking at other rests. What do you all think?

· Registered
1,091 Posts
rest

I like Schaffer Fallaway, Trophy Taker FC Fallaway, Mathews Fallaway, and Limb Driver Fallaway.
Can't go wrong with any of them.

Jeff

· Registered
25,353 Posts
qad fall away.

· Registered
184 Posts
I have a ripcord on mine and love it! I looked at the trophy taker full containment tonight and for the dollar you can't go wrong with it.

· can I shoot it?
17,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter SL

Does anyone know if the Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter SL would work? Anyone use one, or can say anything good/bad about it as a hunting rest?

· Registered
2,542 Posts
I have a full containment rest on my DXT. And I love it. It is the Vital Gear Mathews Kaz fallaway. It has been amazing on both my DXT and my Swithcback!!! i would reccommend it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.