Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion, based off of no statistics, what do YOU think is the top selling flagship hunting bow of 2018 so far? I’ll be first to say the 2018 Mathews Triax. Ready.......Set......Go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,654 Posts
Triax and it's not even close.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the bow that revolutionary or is it marketing and fan boys? Is it that much dead in the hand than the Halon 32? What’s the deal? I have a Triax and I love it but I’m still curious as to yalls opinions.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Triax .

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Is the bow that revolutionary or is it marketing and fan boys? Is it that much dead in the hand than the Halon 32? What’s the deal? I have a Triax and I love it but I’m still curious as to yalls opinions.

They just did a good job on the triax, super compact bow that shoots really well for it's specs. The whole package is just all around pleasant. If course it's whisper quiet and there is zero recoil, which adds a nice effect.

People are asking for a bigger triax for next year, but I will be very surprised if a bigger triax has the same "awe" effect, I think the triax is a one off, I don't think there will be a line of them

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They just did a good job on the triax, super compact bow that shoots really well for it's specs. The whole package is just all around pleasant. If course it's whisper quiet and there is zero recoil, which adds a nice effect.

People are asking for a bigger triax for next year, but I will be very surprised if a bigger triax has the same "awe" effect, I think the triax is a one off, I don't think there will be a line of them
I think consumer demand might warrant one

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I’m waiting for one of those Elite or Hoyt nimrods to chime in...

I shoot a Hoyt but atleast I'm not an azzhole trying to pick fights. Triax is an amazing shooter, I agree with it being bow of the year

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chill out it’s not that serious. Harmless fun is all. I know all the flagship bows are great! Good on you for shooting what you like!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts