Archery Talk Forum banner

Best small diameter arrow?

4699 Views 81 Replies 62 Participants Last post by  AkChase
What is the best small diameter arrow for hunting and 3D?

I am looking for great penetration. I currently shoot 350 maxima hunters, which are rather big.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
That would be the ACC's. Either the regular ACC's or the pro hunters. Take your pick! The Axis shafts by Easton are pretty good also, but you said the best.

· Registered
11,867 Posts
For the money, you cant beat the Axis n-fused arrows. They have been a very tough and great shooting arrow from my experiance.

· Registered
1,046 Posts
I would have said the Beman MFX's but since they slapped bone collector all over em I refuse to use them. I still have a few dozen of the old ones left and they penetrate great due to small diameter and high gpi. I would say the Easton Axis are the best, reasonably prices small diameter arrow out there. The ACC's would be my choice is cost isn't a consideration.

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Out of all the ones listed here. Which ones will fit in a quiver? I am looking at the vap by victory, but am afraid they will be too small for a quiver.

· Registered
8,662 Posts
Out of all the ones listed here. Which ones will fit in a quiver? I am looking at the vap by victory, but am afraid they will be too small for a quiver.
I have no problem with them fitting in my quiver. You just have to have small grouves in your quiver.

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What is the outside diameter of the Acc's ? They have it in fractions. What would it be in decimal like the other brands?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.