Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new stabilizer. I am not really interested in the actual stabilization aspect of it. I just want something that will reduce vibration and noise and I dont really want to spend over $100. What's my options?

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Nothing beats the Sims Vibration Laboratories NAVCOM. The new s-coil stabilizer design looks like it will dampen even better than its predecessor the x-coil.

· Registered
3,425 Posts
For noise and vibration, the best you can get would be a doinker, a sims or a stokerized, in no particular order. I have tried a million different stabs and along the way, I have come to the conclusion that the three that I mentioned, dampen really well.

· Registered
1,480 Posts
Vital Gear Nomadic, or Axion. For on a hunting rig I don't need anything else--they work. I see guys who have bows strictly dedicated to hunting with massive stabilizers hanging off of the riser---no needfor this at all unless you will, or are shooting long distances in tournys etc.. Granted some may want to shoot targets at longer distances, and use their bows for dual duty, but for a strictly hunting bow---keep it shorter.

· Registered
13,543 Posts
Stokerized

· Banned
1,672 Posts
s-coil from sims....ive used others, but always seem to end up with one on my bow lol

· Shootingairborne
11,336 Posts
Don't mean to rob your thread....

However if you have alot of vibes and noise......

Look into the tuning of your bow..... At factory spec's..... Weight of arrow, and type of arrow..... Other accesories are they thight??? Also what type of limbs are on the bow. Look at putting dampers on the limbs.....

As others have said I like Doniker, and Sims for the vibs and noise reduction. You can have a good bow and these products will make it great.

Good Luck.
Aaron

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.