Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new sting for my X force. I want a sting and cable with the speed nocks on them. I also dont want them to strech or more importantly I dont want to loose any speed. What are you guys finding are the best strings?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
ABB's are good but...

I also like B2Bowstrings by Nathan Brooks..

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone pick up speed after changing their string?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
what is funny about the X Force is that with Premium strings and cables (generally more strands) is that when tuned properly will pick up a few fps.

good luck
jkeiffer

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is funny about the X Force is that with Premium strings and cables (generally more strands) is that when tuned properly will pick up a few fps.

good luck
jkeiffer
What do you recomend for strings?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Americas Best or B2 Strings are probably the best out there for the XForce.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Another vote for B2Bowstrings. I have them on three different bows, two XF's and a Moneymaker. The peeps haven't moved a bit since installed.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
B2Bowstrings. Nathan Brooks knows a ton about these bows and builds great strings for them.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
rock solid strings all the way. best strings on the market at a great price and tripp is a awsome guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
last month nathan brooks received my bow,built the strings,installed them and then shipped it to me.these are the second set of strings that i ahve got from him and they wont be last.they were for my xforce7 and my mojo 3d.

no problems what so ever and they look awesome.plus he is excellant person to talk to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts