Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my wife were in the market for quiver stool. just got tired of them quivers pulling my pants down. anyway, everything we can find on the net is camo. my wife IS NOT a camo girl. so we decide to head over to wally world and we find the cadillac of stools. it is actually a fishing stool made by flw. it has one large pouch(that comes w/ a mini fishing lure box) another insulated large pouch to keep your drinks and snacks cool. and a third mini pouch perfect for a release bag or what not. total cost $16.00. can't beat that with a stick.

·
74,535 Posts
Gander Mountain

Has a solid seat stool that spins. Bought while at the Gander Maountain store at Indiana ASA pro-am. I like it better than soft seat and so does everone at the range. It swivels and would be good for hunting also.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
3Ddad, man that looks really good, I gotta get one, I have one, but this is so much nicer, I guess you put the tubes on it didn't you, they have one for sell on AT classifieds that looks really nice also, but a little pricey, I am going to Wally World real soon.

D

·
0 Posts
WAL-MART...

...an archers best friend:) ...

...so thats the "fishermans chair"...I like that!!...

...**note to self**...take your WAL-MART PRO STAFF discount card and GET ONE:cool: ...

...BOONE...you got a PICTURE of that "spinning" chair of yours...if you ain't broke it yet...I'd like to see it!!...you bringing it to Anniston with you??:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

...you guys outa see HOPKINS 3D "range lounger"!!...it's like a mobile delecatesin:D ...must hold 5 gallon of fluids and enough food to feed an ARMY...an ARMY of HOPKINS that is!!:cool: ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts