Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I made one out of a Flextone Thunder Creeper decoy. I modified it to attach a real fan to, basically all I did was trim the Velcro that holds the existing fan. Then I went to craft store and bought some black felt and attached it to the decoy with a hot glue gun to give me a little more cover behind it. I took some steel fishing wire and sewed it in around the top edge of felt to hold it out away from the decoy. Sounds difficult but it’s not. For @ $60 I got a good lookin reaper that works awesome.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made one out of a Flextone Thunder Creeper decoy. I modified it to attach a real fan to, basically all I did was trim the Velcro that holds the existing fan. Then I went to craft store and bought some black felt and attached it to the decoy with a hot glue gun to give me a little more cover behind it. I took some steel fishing wire and sewed it in around the top edge of felt to hold it out away from the decoy. Sounds difficult but it’s not. For @ $60 I got a good lookin reaper that works awesome.

Thanks.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
i recently bought a tominator with the intentions of putting it on my bow. i havent gotten around to it yet, its a little heavy in its stock configuration.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Heads up Decoys is the best mobile reaping decoy I have found. Light weight, ultra portable. I’ve snuck in on turkeys in pastures, dirt fields, wheat fields, you name it it’s been effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.