Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone every hurt/sprained/pulled their bicep?
I did about a month ago while painting my kitchen and doing some bed and taping...
Muscle felt like it was tore in half, but it was just sprained..I let it rest for a a few weeks. Now it feels just fine, except every now and then when i barely move it feels like it just ripped and the pain in nearly unbearable.. Once i get to moving it, stretching and exercising it, it feels much better... Its like it contracts too much and when i go to move it, it doesnt want to move.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Biceps work opposite the tricep. Many bicep trouble is due to a weak tricep. Rest and then do some extra work with your tricep's and see if that helps. Its similar to a back problem ofter lies with weak abs.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You may have partially torn a ligament or separated the ligament from the bone....Treat it as if you just injured it...rest, ice, compression and go see a physician.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i did see a dr... who said "no wonder" after i told him about my remodel job. he said i'd have to exercise it, .. i just didnt know it would do this sporadic pain thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts