Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The legendary Big Boy was not taken last year. Does anyone think we'll spot him this year on anything but trail cams?? Who's curious to see how " BIG " he has become? Is he going to be a world class typical or go Non Typical. Does anyone think he has died??

Several key pieces to the puzzle were added last year. I'm thinking if he has made it through our terrible winter we'll be onto him come next fall!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I read something about this deer yesterday in a thread somewhere.

That is an absolute giant!! (obviously)

What state? fill us new guys in on the details.....

·
Hunt Fair Chase
2,596 Posts
Dean, give it up. :thumbs_do

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Existed as exactly as portrayed " you couldn't believe it"

Wheres the choice.....NEVER EXISTED AS PORTRAYED!!!
He'll be back, you wait and see.

Southern W.Va bow hunting only county.

My off season scouting report suggest his core area was not where we thought it was. This buck is a super traveler. He is covering roughly 3-5 mile area. The pictures were obtained in his summer/core area. We think his actual ( autumn )core is a good 2 miles away. I'll dig up some old pictures.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
:amen:........:blah:

Dean, I enjoyed the thread at the beginning, until the ripe smell became noticeable.

The grand finale was so poorly played out it's really not worth mentioning.

You crave attention on the net more than anyone I've ever seen, and i don't know why, because it's just the net, and people you don't even know.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to talk about the buck and the hunt

:amen:........:blah:

Dean, I enjoyed the thread at the beginning, until the ripe smell became noticeable.

The grand finale was so poorly played out it's really not worth mentioning.

You crave attention on the net more than anyone I've ever seen, and i don't know why, because it's just the net, and people you don't even know.
All anyone else wanted to do was to complain or accuse. There were several people " Yourself and several other that have already cried foul on this thread that had absolutely nothing positive to say. This caused me to give people updates via PM and E mails. Lets try to be decent this time around. I still don't know if he made it or not?? The story was true; The buck is real and another all out attempt will be made to put him in the dirt. What's it going to take for you to believe? I think I know your answer so I guess I'll have to work on that myself this year.

Lonestar---diesels suck and Fords are worse ;)

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr MOC

I haven't heard from you in so long??? You accused me of lying about my kills as well as Big Boy. I assume you visited my albums here?? Do you think you may be wrong?? I'm ready for you guys this time round! I can post pictures now that I've learned how to scan them.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I dont know anything about this deer other than what I have just read in this thread. Could someone elighten me to why people are saying this is a joke and bashing it. I see pictures and sheds right in front of me, that is enough proof in my book.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
They need to shut this down before it go's to far again, BUT first let me add to it...haha... Dean, I’ll kill and mount the tooth fairy before you guys kill that "mythical creature".

·
74,535 Posts
Big boy

Wheres the daytime photos of this big boy:D

Didnt get big by being stupid.

Nighttime is the time to be on the move.
DB

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Highly unlikely Boyd

They need to shut this down before it gets to far again... Dean, I’ll kill and mount the tooth fairy before you guys kill that "mythical creature".
Unless your camera date is wrong? Your buck looks like the Ohio buck I'm hunting minus 2 --6" g5's and a 8" drop

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Look above--he is in broad daylight!

They need to shut this down before it gets to far again... Dean, I’ll kill and mount the tooth fairy before you guys kill that "mythical creature".
There is a July picture. This post was for DB

1 - 20 of 259 Posts