Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have entered in a big buck contest where I can win a price from royal jewelers or gift certificates for Meats from John and Wayne. You can cast a vote every day from today until the 15th of December. If you guys could please vote for me just once or once a day it would be greatly appreciated!! The link is https://kfgo.com/big-buck-contest/adult/ and I’ll attach the pic of my buck below so you know which one to vote for. Thank you everyone!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
A double drop tine, that will get you all the votes you need. Heck of a deer right there.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
What kind of big buck contest is based on votes? Good luck!
The PGC did a vote on pics last year for a big buck contest. Sounds kinda funny to me too. You either shot the biggest buck that was entered or you didn't lol!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it is kind of a dumb way to do a big buck contest but I guess it gets traffic to their website and helps get more accounts! I understand people not wanting to make an account and vote but it would be greatly appreciated and can always cancel it later! Thanks to everyone that has voted so far!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I'm a frequent looker. Just not much for posting and don't sign in too often. Most questions I have, have already been answered as long as I do a search! Always have spent a lot of time on this site.

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Oh I'm a frequent looker. Just not much for posting and don't sign in too often. Most questions I have, have already been answered as long as I do a search! Always have spent a lot of time on this site.
Good deal. I sometimes wonder if we might get better responses if others recognized the name.

·
Rattle Yer Head!
1,310 Posts
Cool buck, but I dont do popularity contests. So no voting from me.

·
Huntoholic
1,770 Posts
OUTSTANDING DEER!!!

My poop certainly would not stink, and I could die happy, if I killed a stud like that, but I take issue with someone asking people to vote for them so they can win a prize in a contest, again, outstanding deer.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,650 Posts
how big is this deer? I cannot tell by the picture. A number of nice archery bucks there. Some not so big but really good pictures, to bad ya gotta sign in to vote..

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It ended up scoring 160 1/8". My personal best for sure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts