Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to pass along a chance at some fantastic deals on a GREAT camouflage.
I am an authorized dealer for Buckthorn Camo and right now we have a sale going on that is just in time for hunting season.
Buckthorn is made right here in the U.S.A. and you will be hard pressed to find that on the label of any other camo on the market right now.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship and quality of our camo and you will be really impressed if you give us a try.
You can view our patterns at www.buckthorncamo.com
As you look at our clothes remember quality and concealment are in the foremost of our minds when we make them.
Here are the special sale prices and I really hope you take advantage of them. Even our shipping is a bargain. You won’t be sorry if you take advantage of this.

$26.50 Long Sleeve Shirt
$26.50 Pants
$10.00 tee shirt
$10.00 hat
$30.00 bibs
$30.00 unlined bomber jacket
$42.00 insulated bomber jacket
$50.00 insulated coat
$5.00 shipping

The mailing address for ordering is [email protected].
Payments are made through pay-pal and please mention Buckthorn in your order.
Thanks RJLuna

·
Registered
685 Posts
Great Camo!!!

This is a great deal on great camo!!!! I love this camo because it is not as dark as the other camo I have used in the past. It has a lot of lighter shades that help you disappear in a tree or on the ground. Be sure to check Buckthorn camo out. Just my .02 worth.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Buckthorn Camo

I have been using Buckthorn Camo for 2 years now and have had much success. They are quality made clothing with a very good pattern and best of all a Great Price. Here are a couple of pictures.

buckthorn.jpg

Mike Profitt 2006 Bear1.jpg

·
NBA Clan Original
2,260 Posts
I used it last year and I will use it again this year. It is very well made and made in the USA. It is open and light enough to blend in very well in almost any terrain.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Great products come and go..................Customer Service will stay forever...

Walleye REv.............

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Bump for a good product. I got some last year when it was introduced and it is a very nice pattern, much lighter than others.

·
Registered
582 Posts
This camo is one of the finest.I know Mitch and the guys at Buckthorn and they are some of the finest people around.They will do you right.Remember made in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to show you some more Buckthorn.

This is my son and his first bow kill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts