Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· In constant pursuit of...
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the biggest Doe I've ever seen,...or yeah, it could be a buck. I cant see any pedicles. What say you

[URL="
[/URL]

I also got a bobcat, oppossum, and some turkeys,...not to mention 100 other photos of other deer.

[URL="
[/URL]

· Live to hunt,hunt to live
1,912 Posts
I say a big ol' Kansas corn fed doe deer aka skillet head........is this near the creek where Carrigan shot her buck and where I jumped the one buck up across the creek? haha

· Registered
238 Posts
It's a doe,long narrow bridge to nose

· In constant pursuit of...
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I say a big ol' Kansas corn fed doe deer aka skillet head........is this near the creek where Carrigan shot her buck and where I jumped the one buck up across the creek? haha
Yeah Joe,..you could hear a .308 from the stand to the right,..lol

Tarsal glands are too white to be a Buck....
Yup,...very white, unlike these

Thats a real old doe going down hill imo. Real skinny in the back end and real saggy at the front[/QUOTE]

When i first saw the photos,..i thought, dang, thats a big ole shed buck,...then i zoomed and no pedicles,...it certainly doesnt look like the winter was very tough on her. She's the kind of NAG that stands off in the woods,...blowing,...stomping,..and then will circle around to get "Down Wind" of you,...she will see you in the tree every time,...lol,..as much as i hate old smart Does,..i have a lot of respect for them too....!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.