Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently noticed g5 makes a striker mag, its a 3 blade fixed head with a 1 1/2" cut. Anyone have experience with them? Are there any other options for a larger fixed blade head?

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Slick trick grizz trick.A buddy of mine used to own a pro shop and gave me a pack to field test because I always used the standards.I killed 5 deer with them.They blew big impressive holes in deer but the deer didn't die any faster and they were kind of a pain to fit in my quiver.I have nothing negative to say about them but they don't kill deer any faster or any more dead.Cutting diameter is all about Hype and marketing.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Ramcat makes two different 1.5" cut I believe. Anarchy makes a 1.5" two blade single bevel that looks pretty sweet

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Ramcat Diamondback 125 Broadheads --- Bloodsport Wraith Deepcut Broadheads --- Ramcat 125 Broadheads ===G5 Striker Magnum Broadheads g5 mag. is a killer! blades are sharp as any on market - you must have a well tuned bow to shoot them i love these heads other 1-1/2 cuts i have not used i bet ramcats will fly good

·
BowhunterT100
6,438 Posts
I have shot a lot of deer with them. They tear them up, and they don't go far.. They fly good and I always had pass throughs. And as far as other big fixed blades steelforce big phat head's are 11/2 cut it's a main 2 blade with bleeder blades so basically a 4 blade. They work well also.

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
In.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Xecutioner 125gr 1.5' two blade with four bleeders

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are the specs on your bow, arrow weight ect?

I have shot a lot of deer with them. They tear them up, and they don't go far.. They fly good and I always had pass throughs. And as far as other big fixed blades steelforce big phat head's are 11/2 cut it's a main 2 blade with bleeder blades so basically a 4 blade. They work well also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts