Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at purchasing a new stand this weekend and looking for any input out there. I currently have a Muddy Outfitter Lite and it works great, but is missing one important feature id like...easy platform leveling. I dont get paid to hunt so a LW is a little out of budget, especially with 2 kids. The Bravada looks good and light at a good price, but I cant seem to find any solid reviews good or bad on it. Can find any mention of it here on AT either. Any input on the stand or the company's rep would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well went to Cabelas yesterday and couldn't pass up the Bravada. $199 stand for $139, plus a $20 off coupon, $15 gift card, 5% military discount and $24 in Cabelas bucks...makes it a deal I couldn't pass up. Took it to the woods tonight and sat for about 3 1/2 hours. Very pleased to say the least. Compared to my muddy outfitter lite the Bravada is lighter, bigger, easier to hang and adjust and the aluminum didn't seem to make my feet as cold over time as the steel of the Muddy did. Even without all my coupons and discounts this stand is well worth the $139 that have it listed for.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Good to know. Looked at them too

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
i got one too that just showed up in the mail, 140$ and free shipping. probably wont use it though until the bucks get hardhorned in a couple of months. was cheaper and looked more comfortable than the lone wolf assault and only a pound more in weight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My only complaint so far is that the black paint is wearing off the foot rest were it folds up against the main post. A little black tape fixed the problem. Still can be to disappointed for $140

1 - 7 of 7 Posts