Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used this stand before?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Have the similar 2 person Partner stand

I have one of the Big Game Partner 2 person ladder stands. Last season was my son's first archery hunting and we used this to hunt together and had 2 nice kills from it. This is one of the larger if not the largest 2 person stands available. Plenty of room for two people and fairly comfortable. Both the platform and ladder are very sturdy but also very heavy. This stand is one you set up and leave in one place and you will need several people to set it up (we used 3). Cabela's normally has this stand on display outside of their stores.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I too bought the Big Game Partner stand last year and used it for my 7 year old son and myself during rifle season. It was a good, comfortable stand with lots of room. But I'll agree that it was heavy and can't be moved much without a lot of extra work. Seems to be well made, and we'll be using it again this year against the same tree. The Partner Plus is just a bit fancier, has the back rests. I've thought of getting the cloth camo shell for the stand too, but my frugal nature has a hard time spending $60 on cheap fabric. Good luck, I think you'd like the stand. Oh, another thing that sold me on the stand was the full platform. It sure is nice to be able to have your backpack stored under you. Alot of the cheaper 2 person ladder stands only have the platform under your feet, they don't extend all the way under the seat.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
We got one this year for my Daughter and it's a great heavy duty stand. I bought one because it's one of the only buddy stands that offer a FULL sized platform instead of just enough to rest your feet on. Also, the heavy I-beam ladder makes it easier for her to climb and these features added up to a much safer ladder stand. I also love the fold back shooting rail. Several good features, I can't wait for the Youth hunt!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
that one looks really nice. The ones with no fold back rails and the small foot stands are really junky to sit in. What kind of price tag are they getting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts