Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new here at AT. I have some trail cam pics from a lease I have in Indiana and was wondering what he would score. I killed a 144" there this year, and this guy definitely has more length and width. Please let me know what you think he would score! Wildlife Nature reserve Mammal Deer Terrestrial animal Wildlife Nature reserve Mammal Deer Terrestrial animal

Wildlife Terrestrial animal Mammal Deer Nature reserve Wildlife Terrestrial animal Mammal Deer Nature reserve

Thanks!

·
can I shoot it?
17,138 Posts
After he sheds that velvet I would say high 140's. They loose a ton with that stuff, especially younger deer and this guy doesn't look to be over 4. This year who knows what he might be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That's about what I was thinking. We have some pics of him already this year so I'm eager to see how big he ends up being this year.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Nice looking buck, always enjoy seeing symmetrical bucks. I'd put him at 3.5 and maybe 140ish as 4ID mentioned. He was lacking in the mass dept last year. Hopefully he survived and adds some mass to that beautiful frame this year! What county in Indiana you hunt?

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,771 Posts
Since you are new here, there is a hunting forum for things like this. They do not belong in the general archery section. See the rules at the top of the page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts