Archery Talk Forum banner

Big thank-you to Victory Archery....

1714 Views 22 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  spatan
For nominating Black Hawk Archery as a DISTRIBUTOR for their range of products in our awesome country South Africa.

So with that being said the first consignment will be here shortly.

Dealer enquiries welcome....

Spatan:cocktail:
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
How do you think Allen and Brian at Victory came to hear about you? Things like that usually don't "just happen".

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My humble apologies! I thought that it was the Victory staff shooter in our club (Bern47) who set things in motion for us. He is a true master of the stick and string - Thanks Bernie! If you also put a few good words we very much appreciate it and are forever in your debt! :grouphug:

Spatan :cocktail:

· Registered
44 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeet arrows Lloyd, Claire, keep up the good work, I like the wraps and colour combination, cool!

Bernie.

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Huge consignment of Victory arrows on the "Highseas"...

...bound for Black Hawk Archery SA. Some already sold.Awesome job done thanks to the "Black Hawk Top Guns" you know who you are:thumbs_up... Without you guys we would not have been able to make this giant leap forward...

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tuesday is "D" Day.....

Yes that's it... the Day our Victory Arrows, shafts and accessaries arrive. We are very excited about this... I am keen to try out their Nano's.

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Victory Victory is our cry...

Like in the days of old....The Black Hawk consignment has arrived from across the seas... the siege has been lifted ..We may now march onto the battle field with full quivers of arrows.

'behold bundles of Victory arrows for everyone'

Attachments

· Registered
44 Posts
Victory Arrows!

Congratulations on your new stock of Victory Arrows, :thumbs_up, to Black Hawk Archery! :wav:

Bernie.:smile:

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spatan,
Welldone!What are the specs on these arrows,especially hunting from 55-82lbs.
Regards
Philip Moolman
[email protected]
Thanks very much for the moral support... all the technical data on Victory arrows appears on their web site http://www.victoryarchery.com, their shafts compare very favourably to Gold tips but a little less expensive at the moment.

We are trying to see wether they will make a heavy/stiff arrow shaft for those of us hunting fast bows on big poundages(something like the GT big game 100's) we will have to see...They may have something in pipe line already??

Take care Phillip,

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Black Hawk Archery is having a finger snacks and drinks(sundowners) evening on Thursday 16th of july to preview the victory arrows or rather whats left of them... So if you are in our area don't hesitate to popin and check out these arrows... We only limited stocks in the various spins ie 45-60 ; 60-75 and 75-90's in V3's and V6's.

It would be great to see you there. (The Black Hawk Shop in Hilton)

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well there were so many friends of Black Hawk that arrived we could not all fit in the shop It was chilly willies as well 3 degrees but the company was awesome and we only started clearing the glasses after nine...

Thank you everyone who arrived for joining Hennie and I in celebration of our first direct import deal...We hope that we may secure many more to be able to put more reasonably priced archery and outdoor supplies in your hands.

We also stocked our first Air Rifles and accessories...:smile:

· Registered
30 Posts
A statisfied customer once again

I got my Victory's yesterday... Pink VForce V3's (500 spine) with pink and white Blazer vanes to be exact :shade:

Thanx Lloyd, Lindy and Claire!!

Attachments

· Registered
44 Posts
Watched you shoot them PINKY'S, you's are doing great!!:thumbs_up, goes well with the pink quiver and bow :smile:

Remember!! "Pink is for Cancer Research"

Bernie.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.