Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys on here that have offered me advice in any way. I'm only 21 and this will only be my 5th year bowhunting and my first year hunting Kansas. I have asked alot of questions and made a lot of post but there were many guys who offered help many or every time I posted something on here looking for advice. I joined this group because I read that it was archers helping archers and I know I have a lot to learn and I am eager to learn from anyone willing to teach me something new, however when I first joined I made some post on here and got shot down by some rather rude guys. This discouraged me and I went at least a year without even logging on, I tried again late last year and for the most part I have seen better people on here, still a few bad worms but better. There has even been several guys (catscratch, pittstate23, 12-ringer, fullstrutter,centermass, keb, adrenalinerush, & HHhunter37) who have went as far PMing me more info then I even ask for. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks and I really appreciate the help guys good luck hunting this year to you all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts