Archery Talk Forum banner

Biggest Buck!!!!!

9879 Views 135 Replies 92 Participants Last post by  ember
Whats the biggest buck you ever killed with a bow? I will start it off. I killed this 8 point last year. He scored low 130's.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
130 6/8" gross. I have several that come close to P&Y with scoring
124 7/8" :eek: In either case I don't regret loosing the string on anything I've shot but I know with more patience a bigger one would come along eventually. We have a self-imposed limit this year on my friend's property of 140" so I'll either tag my biggest buck this year or eat my tag. :)

· Registered
1,999 Posts
jimminy crickets nelly!!!! did you have to get a checkup after shooting that thing? first for the heartattack you probably suffered while you were shooting the thing, and then secondly for having to drag that horse out of the woods!

· Registered
1,019 Posts

Gross 160"

My best ever

Glen

· Registered
1,797 Posts
Thanks guys. He has a ton of mass. His bases were right at 8 inches. It's all down hill from there, in fact I lost my lease after shooting the buck. The owner used the deer to drive up the cost of the lease. Went from around $18 acre to $64! They can have it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.