Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between the '05 and '06 Binary Cam Systems? I know with the '06's you have modules but is that about it?
:darkbeer:

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
Supposedly the 06's will not over rotate and lock out if you remove the draw stop.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The draw length on the '05s can be changes by switching to a different number cam. No change is needed on strings or cables, but of course a pair of cams is a lot more expensive and a lot more work than modules. BowTech is convinced they have a winner, so the profile of the cam from '05 to '06 is pretty close, if not identical.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey guys, do you time the binay cams just like you would a dual cams system???
I went to local pro shop last week and handled a bowtech with such cams and really like the feel of the bow.
As soon as the crowd windle down I will go back and shoot it against the XT from Mathews then make my upgrade from the 02 Legacy.
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
276 Posts
isnt the 05 cams in their longest draw lenght position have the greatest let off? so in the shortest length its 65% and the longest is 80%?

·
Banned
1,426 Posts
TireurDelite said:
Hey guys, do you time the binay cams just like you would a dual cams system???
I went to local pro shop last week and handled a bowtech with such cams and really like the feel of the bow.
As soon as the crowd windle down I will go back and shoot it against the XT from Mathews then make my upgrade from the 02 Legacy.
Thanks for your time
Very simular if you know how to tune a 2 cam than your well on your way with the binary. There is a difference as the cams are slaved together but you'll pic up on the quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts