Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
My Swarovski 8x30's. Superior optical quality, good magnification; good light transmission; and light enough that I wear them all day with absolutely no inconvenience. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I have the Brunton Eternas in 11x45. They are very clear and exceptionally bright for being an under $500 binocular. Brunton really stands behind their products. I tested these against several different brands, Nikon, Kahles, Pentax, and Burris and found these to be the best for my eyes. Binoculars are very subjective and dependent on each persons eyesight so try as many as you can.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Vortex !!!
They are so clear . . .How clear are they?
It is like looking through a plate glass window up close and personal!!!

I had another archer tell me the only thing he didn't like about them was, now he could really see how bad he missed !!!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Swaro's would be my favorite....too bad I can't afford the damn things.... lol!

My Nikon Monarchs treat me well for the money.....I can't complain.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
very impressed with my vortex vipers!extremely clear and crisp picture and very good low light viewing,especially for 10x42:)

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
VORTEX!!

These are incredible!!! Until you look through them yourself,you can not believe how clear and crisp these are. Once you own a pair, there warranty is second to none. Great price---Better Glass!!:wink:

·
Registered
104 Posts
For you Vortex guys out their, are the Vortex "Lightning" binos good for hunting? I'm looking at either the 10x32 or 8x32. I hunt in thick cover, swamps and along fields if that helps.. The prices for these are good $89 to $99....

·
Registered
104 Posts
I hunt from a treestand most of the time. I would either have them round my neck with a bino harness or hang them on a limb.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts