Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lower birth rates. fewer insurance claims fewer deer, no need for hunting or guns or bows.
I'm trying grab your attention about Pzp vaccine and what this would do to the herd and the hunter?
The EPA has there dirty hands in this . l
Does PZP have FDA approval?
The use of PZP was formerly overseen by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The use of PZP for wildlife now falls under the direction of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Investigational New Animal Drug Document (INAD) for PZP, which authorizes the interstate and international shipment of the vaccine for research purposes and is an agreement that the investigators may pursue their contraceptive research.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I don't understand what the hell you're trying to say but my wife wants to quit taking her birth control in April an I'm not cool with it. Kids are expensive, annoying, and piss and crap everywhere. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What states have used, or are using, PZP on deer?
PZP deer research projects are underway in seven states:
Connecticut
Maryland http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/deer.htm
New Jersey
New York http://www.fairharbor.com/fhca_deer_immunocontr.htm
Ohio
Virginia
Washington

As a result of the research at these sites, fewer fawns are being born and already in some cases, data shows a reduction in the number of deer. It should be noted that the largest of the current deer projects are all on federal land, where opposition by state fish and game agencies has no legal force.

The key word is *State fish and Game agencies have no legal enforcement on what the EPA does? well what do you Think? whats your reaction?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't understand what the hell you're trying to say but my wife wants to quit taking her birth control in April an I'm not cool with it. Kids are expensive, annoying, and piss and crap everywhere. Hope this helps.
I'm with you. Although luckily my wife doesn't want a kid as much as I don't want a kid right now. Who in there right mind would want to end there life and happiness on purpose?!

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Lower birth rates. fewer insurance claims fewer deer, no need for hunting or guns or bows.
I'm trying grab your attention about Pzp vaccine and what this would do to the herd and the hunter?
The use of PZP was formerly overseen by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The use of PZP for wildlife now falls under the direction of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Investigational New Animal Drug Document (INAD) for PZP, which authorizes the interstate and international shipment of the vaccine for research purposes and is an agreement that the investigators may pursue their contraceptive research.
There is also the fact that genetically modified corn/beans/wheat can may make deer sterile.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
So the deer are being put on birth control? I can think of ways that this could benefit parts on Memphis if this was done to humans.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I know this is being implemented in some highly populated areas of New York. You are correct. The consequences would be devastating if used on a large scale.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I'm with you. Although luckily my wife doesn't want a kid as much as I don't want a kid right now. Who in there right mind would want to end there life and happiness on purpose?!
Eggzachary... I've spent my life trying to avoid getting a girl preggers since I was 16. Now she wants me to try to do it? That's almost enough to make my head explode.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
sounds like you are talking about the dogs?
No sir... Dogs are free and a lot of times you can find them just roaming the streets. If one acts a fool you can spank it and just soho it outside. Not much upkeep involved either.

Spank the hell out of your kid for chewing your favorite Sperry's and shoo it outside and you'll find yourself on the news.

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
i beleve it ! i said this was happening before and was bashed and nuts and stupid where i live we have less hunters, more ehd ,cwd, bears ,yotes,bobcats, and bunch less deer .

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know this is being implemented in some highly populated areas of New York. You are correct. The consequences would be devastating if used on a large scale.
I agree but seem so far it's a joke to everyone on here!
THE NEWER VACCINE can deployed threw feeders and last up to 5 yr. That's 5 years with no fawns

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What states have used, or are using, PZP on deer?
PZP deer research projects are underway in seven states:
Connecticut
Maryland http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/deer.htm
New Jersey
New York http://www.fairharbor.com/fhca_deer_immunocontr.htm
Ohio
Virginia
Washington

As a result of the research at these sites, fewer fawns are being born and already in some cases, data shows a reduction in the number of deer. It should be noted that the largest of the current deer projects are all on federal land, where opposition by state fish and game agencies has no legal force.

The key word is *State fish and Game agencies have no legal enforcement on what the EPA does? well what do you Think? whats your reaction?
The Pennsylvania Game Commission, which controls wildlife in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, refuses to allow PZP vaccine to be used.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a list of some of the fundingindividual communities, agencies, and organizations, including but not limited to:
•The Humane Society of the U.S.
•the Elinor Patterson Baker Trust
•the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
•the Bernice Barbour Foundation
•the Leuthold Family Foundation
•the Panaphil Foundation
•Delta-Sonics
•the PNC Corporation
•the U.S. Navy
•the National Park Service
•the Bureau of Land Management
•the Rachel Carson National Estuarine Reserve
•the U.S. Department of Commerce
•the National Institutes of Health
•the Fire Island Community Association
•112 different zoos in North America and Europe
•the South African National Parks Board
•and several anonymous
for the vaccine pzp.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I want to know what is going to happen when the wheels start to fall off this billion dollar industry that's called hunting? People in most states are already fed up with the way their Fish and Wildlife or DNR is forced to manage the game. I think things are going to get very interesting in years to come.

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
This sounds like a typical progressive liberal program...lose a billion dollars in revenue and spend tens of millions each year in an effort to modify the behaviors of citizens and try to force their opinions on the entire nation.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts