That's awsome Pat

She knows you good,,as you see The arrows are just left:p

Is that LOVE?????or What

The Hood

·
Lowered expectations
15,569 Posts
Nice gift.....very thoughtful.

But why is the arrow nearly at the target but the string is only a few inches away from full draw? :)

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
very nice pat!!

that arrow was in a dang hurry to get off that bow -- it's almost in the target at the beginning of the power stroke. must be those new Magnock thrusters?...:D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Looks nice, great gift that will last.
You need to let these guys win once in awhile.. their kinda rough on you:D WR

·
Occam's Razor
8,337 Posts
Great gift Pro1, would not mind getting stuck behind you in traffic. That little gal of yours is a keeper for sure...............:D

I'm willing to beat that that truck will be around a little bit longer than you ever imagined..............it will be 700,000 miles and counting 20 years from now..........

:) <--------------------<<<<:cool: "CK" :cool: >>>>---------------->:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:D ... Yes I noticed some of the "Flaws" also BUT... that is what happens when you get a NON-Archer to do the painting....And since I had NOTHING to do with it and it was a surprise I SURE AS H$LL ain't gonna say NOTHING bad about it around my wife....It was a COMPLETE surprise and I LOVE IT..Even if the bow shoots to the left..LOL...But MAN IS IT FAST.... Just look at how far that arrow is with only 4" of power stroke... Must be a MARTIN..ha,ha... I THINK what he was going for is to show the string wobbling after the shot.. I don't know... Anyway the Archer (and whole scene)is done in sort of a FOG form....So that is why the bow and such is also not in fine detail.... Loni told them that she didn't want the Archer to LOOK LIKE ME..LOL.. Just make it so people looking at it would KNOW it is me.... does that make sense.... Either way the whole scene is done in a fog and it looks EVEN COOLER in person....Pro1

Clayking, Yes being as how I bought the truck BRAND NEW in Oct. of 1999 and it is a 2000 and it only has 20,000 miles on it right now..That Powerstroke will outlive ME the way I am going..ha,ha...Thanks to all....

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,430 Posts
Great present Pat, what year is the F250? Mine is a Y2K V10... Of course mine doesn't have as nice a tailgate :)

D

·
0 Posts
Pat...that is AWESOME...

...the ONLY down fall there is at all...is the fact it is on a ford...but the flip side is it should add resale value at some point in time:D ...

...you tell LONI...SHE DONE GOOD...REELE GOOD!!:cool: ...

...very cool indeed!!...impressive...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EPLC... It is a 2000 F250 Powerstroke.... great truck and does everything I need it to do....Man the more I look at the picture the COOLER it gets....:D:D:D....Pro1

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
That's the coolest tailgate I've ever seen!! Congrats Pat. Tell 'mama she did AWESOME!

·
Banned
736 Posts
Good job Loni

Now there's a tailgate! When that Ford can't make it down the road anymore that tailgate will sure look nice above you fireplace mantel.:D I'm sure Loni will agree. ;)

Hey better yet put it on the ceiling over your bed -- you'll have to take the mirror off though. But by then you'll be---- what--- 80 or 90 years old? So there won't be anything to look at in the mirror anymore-- :cool:

Hahahhhahahha :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Pro 1 you better...

Pro 1 you better hang on to that woman! She must love you dearly to do that for you!!!! by the way happy birthday!!!

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Dropping my Suburban by your House this weekend

Great Work Tell your wife she has real talent

Well Done

1 - 20 of 32 Posts