Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question, when I put my birthday in my profile it shows a different date. While it is nice to have a birthdate of 12.31.79, it is a far cry from 11.11.49 which is my birthday. Is this a glitch in the system or am I doing something wrong? I'm ususally interested to see profiles of members and I see this date so often 12.31.79 I figure it must be a glitch. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
holbo

Its been that way for awhile now. Seems all us older gals and gents have lost a few years here on AT.:p

I'm like you... I like reading the profiles to get a age ideal and where everyone is from.
I thought Griv was gonna check this out, but I kinda forgot about it and guess he did to?:D
DUBBYA ARE

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Griv is looking into it....believe me - I like being a year younger too -but I do not want to share the same birthday with half of AT either.

I think Griv stated with the next version it should be corrected.

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
239 Posts
Lost some yrs

I too have lost some years!:D the wife thought i just lied ,but i asured her it wasnt me,so i went out and bought some Grecian formula for men. Trying to get the date changed on my license to ,going to print out my profile and show the DMV;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts