Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cock feather up or down requires a different nock receiver which means another purchase.
The BPE pro series fletch tool covers all the bases regarding arrow size and vane position.
Does anyone have any hands on experience with this tool? It's a little cheaper than the Bitzenburger and extra clamps are much more reasonable than the Bitz.
I'm considering purchasing the BPE - hopefully someone can give a critique regarding this tool.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Cock feather up or down requires a different nock receiver which means another purchase.
The BPE pro series fletch tool covers all the bases regarding arrow size and vane position.
Does anyone have any hands on experience with this tool? It's a little cheaper than the Bitzenburger and extra clamps are much more reasonable than the Bitz.
I'm considering purchasing the BPE - hopefully someone can give a critique regarding this tool.
Thanks in advance.
Why a new nock receiver?:confused::confused: Just fletch your arrows with the nocks unglued and then put them wherever you like. If you have swaged nock tapers, the nocks will stay on just fine.
Joe B.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yep

Yep I agree, I have used a bitz for many years and have just turned my nocks after the arrows are fletched to where my best non contact occurs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts