Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help with size and sex of bear if possible. Bear was photographed just east of Chillicothee, Ohio.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
120 to 130 lbs

·
Registered
186 Posts
I bet he goes 175+. bEar can be deceiving when judging weight. I shot a 215 lb boar a few years back that I didn't think would go much more than 125.

How high is that deer off the ground. Tip of the nose 5-6 ft? Thats judging by the 30 gal drum on the ground.

·
13,797 Posts
thats an awesome pic!! comming from Ohio ...They have one they track around here it spends its springs in Wayne National forest around lake Vesuvius then winters in Washington Court house. Maybe the same bear??? THey have all the info at the nature center their pretty interestion stuff. Do you have any other pics of it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 4 more pics of it eating that doe. There are a couple guys in my lease who have pics of it destroying their feeders. I first say that bear on Oct 17 while bow hunting. Its been on the property for a couple of months. Property is about 7 mi9les east of Londondery at intersection of route 50 and rte 327.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
140-150 lb range

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Thats awesome!!!!! Great pics. Wonder if its the same one sighted several times here in town around the University area. Good stuff and thanks for sharing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts