Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally ready to part with this sweet bow. I shot open class for years with it and it's been sitting in the case for about 4 years now. The strings are 4 years old, but only a couple hundred shots old. I lent it to a friend who replaced the modules and strings, so I'm really not sure what the draw length is... Shorter than 29" for sure. (I shot it to make sure all is good.) The original specs are 27.5-30" d.l. and 50-60 lb limbs. The current modules are 65% let off H-5TR-LL. ATA is currently 38" and BH is 6 7/8". I'm including the original modules as well (shown).

I spent this afternoon taking it completely apart, gave it a good lube and cleaning.

The riser is in 9/10 condition I'd say. --- a couple small dings

The limbs have a few dings and one small spot of damage. It's about 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/2" long that separated from the limb. Years ago I attempted to glue this down as it looks cosmetic, so there's a little residue from that. I give the limbs 7/10.

The rest of the hardware components have nothing wrong with them. Negligible dings, if any. 9/10

I'm asking $350 TYD Paypal.

I'm also selling the limbdriver arrow rest and Toxonics sights I had mounted on it. If you are interested in all of them, I'll cut you a great deal.

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.