Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have any pics of an all black DXT? I'm going to be ordering a DXT sometime in the next week or two and want to get it in all black, but first, I'd like to see some pics of one. I'm going to be doing alot of hunting out a ground blind this year, thats why I want it to be blacked out. But please, if anyone could, post some pics of the factory black finish on your DXT.

Thanks.. Joe

·
Banned
38 Posts
That is really cool. I kind of wish I had gotten mine in black, but all they had was camo in stock, so that's what I got... maybe I'll get it Mooseridge'd at some point :wink:

BTW, the shots of the black bow with a snowy background is VERY cool.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Sweet rig...........I REALLY like the looks of that. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
I wish I would have gotten mine in black. I say a guy with one at the local club and as good as this pic looks they look way cooler in person! He had black and blue vapor trail strings on it as well. Bad [email protected] looking bow!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,367 Posts
That's exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks SMichaels!!!
Now I see what your doing young man! :grin: Good luck Joe on that DXT purchase and hope it shoots like a dream for you! Welcome to the dark side! :grin:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Is it a flat black or a shiny black? I guess all-black would work for tree stand hunting. Any opinions?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
They are a flat black. The finish looks just like the limb on an Apex, except the riser is finished flat black as well

·
13,960 Posts
Is it a flat black or a shiny black? I guess all-black would work for tree stand hunting. Any opinions?
Considering I spent more time hunting growing up in levi's, flannal shirts, and my red CarQuest hat I would say the deer aint gonna mind an all black bow. :wink:

·
13,960 Posts
One more question.. is it more or less expensive to get a solid color bow as opposed to the camo?
I was told there is a upcharge for the the black riser and blck limbs...how much I do not know and It might vary from dealer to dealer a bit,
I would guess $75-$100 more for the all black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts