Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to see if anyone has experience using the black eagle carnivores for target and field. right now I use them for hunting and for 3d out of my APA M32TF and was looking to see if I could also shoot them for field out of my APA x36. Anyone have any experience sing them? Im just trying to avoid having to buy another dozen arrows and all the accessories for them (knocks,bushings etc). If i can get away with using the carnivores then i can just stick with magnums for indoors and carnivores for anything outdoor, but im hoping to get other opinions.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
849 Posts
Im using carnivores for targer, field and 3d. I have mine set up with 120 grain tophat toolsteel screw in pin points and 4 fletch 1.8" ozark target maxx feathers. Shoot great and allows me to fine tune my setup and use it year round so come outdoor season im ready to go, no tuning to do. I get some funny looks shooting indoor with skinny arrows but if they shoot good thats all that matters.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I would try to get a nock bushing of some type on there. Shooting groups you are sure to crack a lot of arrows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts