Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never shot them before but I'm thinking I'm about shooting them this year for both 3d and hunting. Hunting bow will be a obsession pheniox set at 28/65 and the other will be a vector turbo with the same specs. So I'm looking at the 350 spine zombies for both. Any pros and cons of this arrow as a duel purpose arrow?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Zombies are very good arrows. I would seriously consider 300 spine for you set up, unless you plan to cut them short or will not use heavier inserts or heavier than 100 grain broadheads. I like to use 50 grain inserts to add some weight and raise the FOC for my hunting arrows and in that case the 300's will be a better fit.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Excellent arrows, everything I've pointed them at is dead! I shoot CE, Victory, and these. All are awesome.

Cy

·
Registered
221 Posts
All I shoot now are Black Eagles. I shoot the Deep Impacts, Carnivores and just fletched up some Vintage's. I have had no issues with these arrows. I also add brass inserts to get the FOC a little higher. Give'em a try! My budddy shoots 70# with 28.5 and uses a 350 shaft for what it's worth......

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
350's are fine even with heavy 56gr inserts. You have to stay around 27" arrow length.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
My draw is a inch longer and I went the 300 spine and brass insert there very good arrows not to mention the cool name and graphics so far I very pleased with mine they built out at 455 gr which is close to what I wanted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts