Archery Talk Forum banner

Black Eagle

1751 29
I think its fairly safe to say Black Eagle Archery has turned our crossbow world upside down (in a good way) in the last couple years. Seems like Camx got the ball rolling and it jus took off from there. Been Christmas shopping for my kids these last few days and have been reading and spending much more time in the vertical side of AT. I guess I wasnt really aware that BE's following had confiscated so much of the vertical world as they have. I know its been said many times before but heres just another shout-out to a company that seems to be doing things right.

NO MORE TOMATO STAKES !
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
18,546 Posts

· Arrow Whisperer
11,164 Posts
agreed.

It's funny tho I had some BE Carnivores cut down at my local shop several weeks ago. The guy there had never heard of Black Eagle.
He will hear very soon Im sure. Im going to make a prediction, in 5 years or less ALL of the other arrow companies are going to be wondering where this black eagle group came from. Dont be surprised if Easton or another one of the larger companies attempt to buy Randy out to stop them from taking market share.

· Arrow Whisperer
11,164 Posts
Let me take this a bit further, I am black eagles #1 dealer, buy more shafts then any other company. Randy and I are becoming very good friends, this man is as honest and the day is long and he has a commitment to build arrows as good as they can be built and to grow. Soon there will likely be nobody world wide that doesnt know who Black Eagle is!

· Arrow Whisperer
11,164 Posts
Jerry are you going to the ATA Show this year???

Mike
Yup, I will be in the Black Eagle Booth. I may show some testing stuff, maybe some fletching stuff!

Randy has helped me so much over the last few years its time to return the favor!

· Registered
3,943 Posts
x2 on Randy. When I first shot my mxb 400 and it destroyed 3 Executioners I contacted Randy thinking the problem was the arrows and nocks. Randy replaced my arrows without question. At the time no one realized the problem was the bow was just too much for plastic nocks. The problem had nothing to do with Randy's product but he still stood behind them. Great service and guy.

· Registered
2,515 Posts
hunlee going to get some BLACK EAGLES for Moon special after the longer SWAMP RAIL is installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
360 grains is what hunlee is wanting for total SPLINTER wight from the BE SPLINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moon special has 11.5" rail now and with SWAMP rail it going tobe 12.5" rail = WARP SPEED for hunlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade:

hunlee

· Arrow Whisperer
11,164 Posts
going to order some after season. black eagle outlaws is what my vert shoots
Let me tell you about the outlaws. They are actually for the most part a much better arrow then advertise. Randy lists them as a +/- .005 but you will be hard pressed to find more then 2 or 3 .005s most are .003s with a few .001s thrown in for good measure.

· Jesus Follower
16,268 Posts
How do those carnivores shoot? Like em or still looking?
I like them a lot but mine are too light. And they were too long so I had 6 cut down and then I ruined them trying to install inserts :confused:

So that "fun" experience a few days before my hunting trip has kinda turned me off on ever trying to build my own arrows ever again. So when I can afford it I will just let Jerry build them for me. Not sure I will get Carnivores since they are super expensive.....and I don't need anything fancy for hunting.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.