Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
26,129 Posts
As noted in a similar thread, I've been getting a host of emails over the past two weeks from archery companies that I have purchased from. Dunhams, Cabela's/Bass Pro, S&S, Midway USA, Optics Planet, Elite, Trophy Taker....just to name a few with "Black Friday" pricing on select items.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I started a thread yesterday and it seems not many deals going on in the archery world.

Wickstick Stablizers is having 20% off
A3 Bowstrings 25% off
Joey's Bowstrings (Joey Hershberger previous with ABB and Rogue) 20% off
Ultraview up to 50% off
Cabelas deal in binos as stated above
Bulldog Targets has a few fall sales- Buy a Doghouse XP plus get a free Pug Plus
Morrel Targets 25% off

Thats all I got so far.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
If you need binos, Cabela's has Vortex Viper 10x42's for $299.
Just so that everybody is aware before they jump...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't need new binos but I am tempted to snag a pair and upgrade from my Diamondback HD's

Also, there may not be a lot deals this year. The archery industry has been hit hard from the economic down fall of the past years. Not only are they having to find raw materials, where the biggest dog in the archery business, is not even a hair on the small the dogs butt,in other key industries. And if they import materials/goods, the cost and time frame has increased dramatically in that sector. Then on top of that, the boom of new archers, which is never a bad thing and is great for the sport, has depleted any stock of goods that would be "the usual" Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. We are waiting for normal goods to be made and there isn't a lot of back stock. So I'm just saying in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for any kind of deal. One more thing, make sure to support your favorite bow shop/outdoor store, hopefully local but we all know they are dieing fast and you may have to support a online supplier, such as Lancaster.

Steps down off soap box, thanks for letting me say my .02 cents. I hope everyone has a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts