·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
Little heads up announcement.

Keep a eye peal on classified.
For my blue Monday sale.

Blue Monday for me. I have decided since I broke my left wrist, to sell all my right handed compound bows.
That's like new, or has had tender loving care, or TLC. :cry:

Will get a list and spec's wrote up.:cry: :wink: [ Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello All
A heads up.
Have a Barnsdale Classic X bow to put up in classified.Since I broke my left wrist.

Let me elaborate here a little. I owe that to Barn-E. This bow I named Barn-E were close.
This shoot through bow, not only has the well known Barnsdale limbs attached
to make a complete bow.
This bow is shin-E black. And has the Classic X double recurve limbs. Those type limbs, just excels in making a shot.
That I can say up front, with no reservation. . Its smooth as silk to draw and casting of a arrow. And sets in ones bow hand just so nice.

Enough ] come and see Barn-E even if you have no interest in a purchase. He's class-E . with those double recurve limbs.
This bow I know with out any reservation. Will give you, the same pleasure .It has given me. Condition like new condition. [ Later

==============

Have a green 2011 Hoyt Vantage Elite Pro up now . Same condition as Barn-E
The other 2 have been sold.
Keep them nice. And they sell fast.[ Smile

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello All
A heads up.
Have a Barnsdale Classic X bow to put up in classified.Since I broke my left wrist.

Let me elaborate here a little. I owe that to Barn-E. This bow I named Barn-E were close.
This shoot through bow, not only has the well known Barnsdale limbs attached
to make a complete bow.
This bow is shin-E black. And has the Classic X double recurve limbs. Those type limbs, just excels in making a shot.
That I can say up front, with no reservation. . Its smooth as silk to draw and casting of a arrow. And sets in ones bow hand just so nice.

Enough ] come and see Barn-E even if you have no interest in a purchase. He's class-E . with those double recurve limbs.
This bow I know with out any reservation. Will give you, the same pleasure .It has given me. Condition like new condition. [ Later

==============

Have a green 2011 Hoyt Vantage Elite Pro up now . Same condition as Barn-E
The other 2 have been sold.
Keep them nice. And they sell fast.[ Smile

======================

Hello
Here is the Left handed Blue Barnsdale Classic X Double Recurve compound bow.To go to classified.Mint condition.

Have a right handed Black Barnsdale Classic X Double Recurve compound
Just like the one in picture. Just black.
Will post a picture later here, when I get some time. Specs will be with the classified add in classified.[ Later

Attachments

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello
Same bow all black right handed.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts