Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts between the two for a hunting/3D sight?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
+1 here
Currently torn between the 2 & can’t decide to get which one.
BG pro is newer that ‘supposedly’ use better technology but accutouch is quite versatile that I can use my Fast Eddie XL or Axcel scope on it for variations.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Axcel fan here. Will not try another sight. Easy to use, holds there value. Outstanding! MGB are built really well no shade towards MGB just lots of love to Axcel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Axcel fan here. Will not try another sight. Easy to use, holds there value. Outstanding! MGB are built really well no shade towards MGB just lots of love to Axcel.
Have you ever used the Axcel Achieve XP for hunting btw instead of accutouch...the reason I ask is because I got a good offer for achieve XP but on the fence since couldn’t find any reference that it also good for hunting.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the bg pro 5 pin on a carbon defiant, and am having a lot of fun with it. I really enjoy the ability to click/move each pin and then click to move entire sight/ring without moving the slider. I am now playing with various weighted arrows; 765 grains for less than 35 yrds, 650 grains out to 55 and 575 grains currently to 90 yrds. The adjustability is ridiculous. If you honestly use your bow, and wait all year for hunting season, don't second guess the money; just buy it, and you won't regret it. Good luck this hunting season

1 - 6 of 6 Posts