Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this sight? I like the idea, but didn’t know if anyone has tried and what y’alls thoughts are?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Great sight ! It and the BG Mountain lite are our two biggest sellers. I have a single pin whitetail on one bow and a mountain lite 2 pin on another.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yep. Single pin whitetail user here. Great sight by a great company. Can’t see myself changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,380 Posts
Great sight ! It and the BG Mountain lite are our two biggest sellers. I have a single pin whitetail on one bow and a mountain lite 2 pin on another.
They make a two pin? Or did you have it custom made?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have one stock Whitetail and converted a 4" dovetail Ascent to a Whitetail with a new base and shorter axle on the dial wheel (had to send it in for the shorter dial axle). Nice sights...all I need for mountain hunting in the west and north. Compact, light and adequately durable for my use.

As far as # of pins, most are set up with 1, 3 or 5, but you can get easily add or remove them. There is a difference in whether a pin is fits the front or rear track of the sight....order through S&S Archery in Boise, ID and they will get you what you want for pin color, size, # of pins, etc.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I put a Whitetail Ascent on my RX3 this spring and am very pleased with it. The one I got is a Scheels exclusive three pin. It has the larger sight housing than the original (2" compared to 1.75"), all three pins are green and the third pin is .010. If you go to their website, www.scheels.com, it's listed as the Black Gold Ascent Whitetail Big Dog. Price is the same as the original at $199.99.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Whitetail here. Great sight. Pins are bright in low light here in the VA woods. Like it better than the SH Fast Eddie for pin brightness. .19 pins on both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts