Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to order mine FINALLY and am stuck between black and camo?
Whats ur opinion? how does the black finish hold up?
And I dont care if you think it looks like waffles cuz your a mathews hater or like being cute and sayin "how bout a maxxis":pukey: just wanna no what ya think about color

thanks
Quack

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Which do you like the most?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I like the black with camo limbs. Black seems to show dings and scratches more so if you do alot of hunting, you may go for the camo, or I would anyways. It's really up to you, just my opinion.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like the looks of the black and camo and honestly dunno? the black looks good but like the camo also HHEELLPP? whats ur opinion lee

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive herd that about the black thats the my biggest thing about getting it in black n e one know if its anodized?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Z7

I originally started with the camo version, but decided that the all black was more of what I wanted. I have shot my black bow alot, and haven't found any problems with the finish wearing.

Here are some pics of the bows with accessories to see how the look set-up, hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I'm liking the all black look more and more. My newest bow is all black, my first this way. I think the Z7 looks better in black, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I dont think that their black risers are anodized. They are probably powdercoated.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ooo weee bttrox i belive you just put the icing on the cake im Lovin the black now

maybe ill get the black and if it wears at all ill hit up lee martin here to do a little Hi tek Koating

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I've only stocked Mathews in camo, but I'm pretty sure that their black bows are anodized, not powdercoated.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much extra is the black?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i personally like the black better, I think it shows more detailing on the bow and makes other ordinary parts stick out...and out of pictures that i've seen, I personally think the black looks twice as good on this bow than the camo and the dampners stick out more on the black than on the camo if you plan to change the colors. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is it wearing at all around the grip like the camo does?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have put alot of shots through mine, and there is no signs of wear around the grip..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet cant wait to order

ive been trying to sell some my bow and some guns FOREVER and some how in the past 2 days everyone wants to buy them now i got some $$$ screamin z7

·
Registered
477 Posts
What did you decide about color? Camo? Black? Camo and Black??

·
Registered
477 Posts
Nvrmnd that ^

just finished reading the other posts....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol thanks to u black on my reezen i had it was camo i had everything orange with all orange strings looked good and would have looked better if it had been black

1 - 20 of 66 Posts