Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if At has a BB Application?

Or what all applications do you all have on your Blackberries that you like?

Here is what I have on mine, not much but always looking:
All factory Sprint stuff like Nav, email, etc
Local news App
Google Mobile App
Google Maps
Tiger Woods Golf
Deer Hunter 3.....I dont recommend hard to use on phone
Nascar Sprint Cup mobile
NFL Mobile Live
IHeartradio....Great radio app
two golf GPS apps
Fox News App
Biblereader
Handango Inhand

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I am getting an iphone in a few months, but have a bb curve right now. Is the internet on it worth it???

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well depends on if your in a place with good network speed. Of course I am with Sprint and live in the country and still have good internet. Sites like this one, AT, has a lot of stuff to load per page and can be slower. I normally use the internet for news and weather. Especially when I am in the stand and want to check the weather for rain I just pull up the weather channel and view maps.

But is it worth it......well I would say depends on what you will be doing on the internet I guess. If browsing and email and or shopping its good. The Curve, well at least Sprints Curve, has the internet that looks almost exactly like a regular computer screen.

I know that Iphones have alot of apps and there are some that BB doesnt have and visversa. I do searches all the time looking for certain apps but sometimes someone else knows where to get them better.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Archer's Mark for the iPhone will be out soon.

For those iPhone or iPod/Touch users we'll have "Archer's Mark" out very soon. Sorry, there won't be a Blackberry version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts