Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started this as a project bow a couple weeks ago to see how it would turn out. Turned out super nice. I had this bow finished by a certified duracoat dealer (to make sure it was done right). The finish is in a matte black duracoat, I also had the duraflex additive put in it as well to add flexibility for the limbs. I had the riser, limbs, limb pockets, cam/wheel, all finished. I made a custom grip for it as well a year or so ago to do away with the bulky grip jennings used on these bows. I have decided to buy me a new bow is the reason i am selling this one, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this bow at all. The strings and cables were put on in late October from wolfden bowstings, (bcy trophy material) and have maybe 5 or 600 shots on them. This is a great shooting bow for the money. As this bow sits now it is set on 28 1/2" draw 53lbs with a 350 grain arrow it is shooting 265fps. I will include a peep, D loop, and sure loc special ops 4 pin sight to seal the deal. Im asking 175tyd paypal as a gift or add the 3%, hate to take any less, i just spent 125 having it duracoated. The only thing this bow needs is new limb stickers that i haven't got around to having made yet.

Draw weight: 50/60
Draw length: 28-29" currently set at 28 1/2"
75% let off
Axle/Axle: 31"
Brace Height: 7 1/2"

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100TYD for someone who needs a good bow to hunt with............. just to get rid if it, bought a new bow and dont need it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sight listed above i said i would include with this bow has since been sold....... 100tyd bare bow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.